Chibi Knight Chibi Knight

Nice

It reminds me of maplestory :P (I hate maplestory now, but it was good before you had to grind)

- Rose - - Rose -

Great.

This is addicting! How much more can I play this, I put it on my USB So I could play it at school and I even gave to all my friends and put on my website! You rock Coolio!

- colorwars - - colorwars -

For God's Sake

Please make more games Danny. I personally love asteroids and having a mouse controlled asteroid with cornandbeans music... I love cornandbeans music. There aren't many words I can say? What do I say? You rock!

> - RhythmBlaster V2 > - RhythmBlaster V2

My God!

You continue to amaze me Danny. You are truly stunning. Mixing Action ( A shooter ) with music and then inverting the colours... How do you come up with these Ideas? You are my Idol, I truly Admire you!

- GuitarMan - - GuitarMan -

Not my Favourite

Of all your games Coolio this is probably the worst. Don't get me wrong, your games are awesome but this one is just way too hard.

- Spin Swim - {Blue} - Spin Swim - {Blue}

I don't know what to say.

I just keep writing reviews for your games cause their Fu**ing Amazing. You are one of the best rhythmic and beat gamer ever. I can trust you to make some of the best games, and mostly my favourite games on NewGrounds!

- Rhythm Fireworks - - Rhythm Fireworks -

I absolutely Love it

I have always been a fan of your games Coolio. Since I am a music developer it is very cool how you incorporate this into your games, it makes them very unique. And do you have a contract with armor games?

Overall your games are absolutely stunning!

- CoolioBeat 2 - - CoolioBeat 2 -

Go Guitar Hero!

Thanks so much Coolio-Niato! It was great of you to tribute to the game that we all love. I personally don't have guitar hero so this is a great alternative for me. Good job with the beats, perfectly aligned. Not much more I can say really, great work!

Gravity Runner Gravity Runner

My God!

This game is so hard! I can see how it can be fun though, once you get it, its very fun! I love games with physics involved! Keep up the good job Matteo!

Ragdoll Invaders Ragdoll Invaders

Absolute Genius!

This Game is Absolute Genius! Combining the awesome game that is ragdoll with guns and mixed with invaders is a great idea. It is very challenging but in a way that is good since It will take many hours of play to perfect! Maybe some power ups would be cool, Like the bombs the enemy use on you maybe? But Overall it's a great game keep ip the great work!